This is a list of questions that have come from real customers, and our responses. Over time we hope all pearl related questions will be answered here.
Return to Home Page of this blog.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Exchange Procedure

Q: I ordered a pair of Tahitian pearl stud earrings for my wife for Christmas and when she opened the gift she said that they are too big. My order number is xxxxxx and the pearls I ordered are the 10-11mm AAA Black Tahitian pearl stud earrings Item #TA500. She would prefer the smaller set (8-9 mm AAA black Tahitian pearl stud earrings Item #TA300) instead. Is it your policy to allow me to return the TA500 earrings for the TA300 earrings and be reimbursed the difference in cost?

A: We would be glad to exchange your wife’s earrings and reimburse you for the difference. Just mail the earrings to 10951 W Pico Blvd, Ste.100, Los Angeles CA 90064 to the attention of Elia Saldana. Please include a copy of the invoice or a small note to remind me of the exchange.

No comments: