This is a list of questions that have come from real customers, and our responses. Over time we hope all pearl related questions will be answered here.
Return to Home Page of this blog.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Matching Tahitian Pearls

Tahitian Pearl EarringsQ: I am writing to inquire about your threader earrings (TAE-Threader). The description notes that these are available in a peacock overtone. I am wondering if it's possible to special request a color on these? I am attempting to match as closely as possible a tahitian pendant that I have. The pearl on this pendant has somewhat of a dark grey bodycolor with a blueish overtone.

I'm hoping that someone can work with me to obtain pearls for as close of a match as possible. I fully understand that matching completely is likely not possible, and don't want a complete match. I just want similar overtones to my pendant.

A: We would be happy to work with you on the threader earrings. For the standard style we did choose peacock, but we make every pair to order, so we would be happy to create the perfect pair for you. It is impossible to create an exact match without having your pearl here but we can select a pair of pearls with a color best matching your description, or (if you can part with your piece for a couple of days) you can send us your pendant and we can match the pearls to it. Tahitian Pearl Overtones

No comments: