This is a list of questions that have come from real customers, and our responses. Over time we hope all pearl related questions will be answered here.
Return to Home Page of this blog.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Large Baroque Pearl Pendant

Q: I am looking for a very large Baroque pearl for a pendant. I would like it to be at least a 20 - 22 mm. I need only one. Could you make a pendant like this for me? Please let me know.

A: We have a few pearls that may be what you are looking for. If you are looking for just the pearl we can send you some photos of these pearls and let you decide if you like any of them.

This size range is very unusual and because of the shape I would like to clarify the measurement you included. Are you thinking about 20-22 mm long or wide? We have two pearls that are between 20 mm and 22 mm high and 16-17 mm or 17-18 mm wide. And another one that is about 18 mm high and 16-17 mm wide.

Should you be interested in having us make the pendant, let me know if you like any of the existing pendants available on the site. You can see what is currently available on the following page: Chains and Pendants

Let me know if any of these options sound promising and I’ll be happy to have our photographer take pictures for you.

No comments: