This is a list of questions that have come from real customers, and our responses. Over time we hope all pearl related questions will be answered here.
Return to Home Page of this blog.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Natural Loose Pearls

natural oyster pearl Q: I am looking for loose ocean pearls noncultured. I would like to build my own jewelry with them. Whom may I speak with and/or where can I look to find these pearls? Your help is greatly appreciated.

A: We have a collection of natural pearls listed on the Web site.

There are a variety of loose pearls listed on these pages and some finished pieces as well. If you do not see something listed that is what you're looking for, I can check with our natural pearl dealer to see what is available. I'll need to have some additional information about the colour, size, and type of pearl and if we need to stay within a particular budget range.

No comments: