This is a list of questions that have come from real customers, and our responses. Over time we hope all pearl related questions will be answered here.
Return to Home Page of this blog.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Triple Strand Bracelet

Q: Hello, I am looking for a triple strand near round 6-7mm freshwater white overtone bracelet. I have a clasp I'd like to use,as well as 2 spacers that came with it. Would you let me send you the clasp and spacers and have you make me a bracelet from them? And if so... how much would it cost me?

A: We have no problem at all making up a bracelet with a clasp you already have. The final price will depend on the grade quality of the pearls and the finished length of the bracelet. You can view the chart regarding the value factors for grade quality on the following page:
http://www.pearlparadise.com/pearlgrading.html

If you can let me know those two details, I will be able to give you a price for this piece. Also, you have the option of the overtone on the white pearls. We have some photos of sample pearls for overtone on this page:
http://www.pearlparadise.com/pearlqualityguide2.html

Should you decide to send your clasp to us for this project, I will include a form for you to fill out to include with the package. Generally once we have all the component parts together, these custom orders will only take a few days to complete.

No comments: