This is a list of questions that have come from real customers, and our responses. Over time we hope all pearl related questions will be answered here.
Return to Home Page of this blog.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Multicolor Freshadama Bracelet

Q: I love this multi-colour Freshadama bracelet but 7.5 inch is too large for me. Previously I bought a Lavendar freshwater bracelet and it was so large in size that it slipped out of my wrist. I resized it myself but it is not as great looking now. I would be most appreciative if you could let me know whether it is possible to get this multi-colour at 6 to 6.5 inches instead.

If so, may I know the cost. I would also like to know how long it takes to ship the item to Singapore using USPS. Apologies that I forgot how long it took in the past.
freshadama pearl braceletA: Yes, we can make you a custom length bracelet if the standard length is too long. You can order the bracelet as it is posted on the site and request the actual length you want in the Special Instructions box. If you prefer to have the bracelet made up as a custom order, we can place the order in our office for the bracelet.

The price for the 8-9mm multi color Freshadama bracelets at the adjusted length are as follows:
6-inches $355.00
6.5-inches $385.00

The international shipping time will depend on the method you select. USPS Global Priority Mail will take approximately 2 weeks to arrive, UPS International takes no more than 5 to 6 days.

No comments: