This is a list of questions that have come from real customers, and our responses. Over time we hope all pearl related questions will be answered here.
Return to Home Page of this blog.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Rose Gold Pearl Findings

Q: I noticed on your findings page that you don’t have any rose gold listed, do you sell any?

A: Well, you have very good timing! I am in the process of sourcing and adding some rose gold findings to the site. We have one clasp in rose gold (of which there is only one left in stock but more have been ordered), the Classic lever back earring finding is available in rose gold, and I am waiting for information about some other findings such as rings, pendants, and other clasps.

If you have something specific in mind, please let me know and I’ll be happy to see what is available – even if we source just one piece for you. It may take us a few weeks to get some of these new findings up on the site but do keep checking back and feel free to contact me with any additional requests or questions.

No comments: