This is a list of questions that have come from real customers, and our responses. Over time we hope all pearl related questions will be answered here.
Return to Home Page of this blog.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pearl Paradise Pearl Choker

pearl choker from Pearl ParadiseQ: I'm looking to buy a freshwater pearl choker, and I've heard good things about Pearl Paradise regarding quality and customer service. I've also heard that you will customize strand length. The shortest length for a strand of pearls offered on your website is 16 inches - which would probably work for me, but I'd really prefer a 14 or 15-inch pearl strand. Can I buy a shorter strand from you?

Also, I see that the smallest pearl size you offer is 6-7 mm - is there any way I can specify that I prefer smaller pearls - that is, 6mm rather than 7 mm? I'm very petite, and was looking for pearls no larger than 6 mm.


A: Yes, we can very easily customize a strand for you. Should you decide to place an order with us, you will need to contact our office so that one of us can input the order.

You are correct, the smallest size we offer are the 6-7 mm but we can certainly select a strand that is at the smaller end of the range. The price will depend on a few details and if you can let us know these, we can give you a final price and an ETA for the strand. If you can specify the grade quality, the clasp if you want something non-standard, and the finished length you prefer, we can give you pricing information. We do have a selection of clasps on the following page:
http://www.pearlparadise.com/clasps_single.html

Some of these may be too large for the 6-7 mm pearls but we can also assist with that choice if you’re uncertain.

No comments: